Welcome to hypnosis57

Welcome to hypnosis57,
I highly appreciate that you have taken a little time of your own to view my blog. Do note that the articles & informations; are for the benefits of all, some of them I repost from other sites as they contains very useful informations. Do note all repost article is meant for knowledge sharing only, I do not own them. If you have any questions or doubts that you wanna clarify, please don't hesitate to drop me an email or simply comment on the particular post, I would be more than happy to help.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7th PATH Self- Hypnosis workshop, specially for you!

Since your time may vary, now you are able to choose your own DAY and DATE for the 7th PATH Self- Hypnosis workshop either 1 on 1 session or as a group!

Time slot that are available:
Every Weekday from 7.00pm onwards or Weekend from 9.00am to 6.00pm.

Add Info:
1 on 1 session: Minimum 2 half days (4 hours each).
and for a group (2 or more): Minimum 1 full day (8 hours).

Don't hesitate to drop me an email, I will respond to you and your inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment