Welcome to hypnosis57

Welcome to hypnosis57,
I highly appreciate that you have taken a little time of your own to view my blog. Do note that the articles & informations; are for the benefits of all, some of them I repost from other sites as they contains very useful informations. Do note all repost article is meant for knowledge sharing only, I do not own them. If you have any questions or doubts that you wanna clarify, please don't hesitate to drop me an email or simply comment on the particular post, I would be more than happy to help.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

DO I HAVE TO BE A "DEEP" SUBJECT FOR SUCCESS?


For the therapeutic applications of hypnosis we most often deal with, depth of any kind is not required. You can be the lightest possible subject and still receive all of the benefits from hypnosis that the deepest subjects will obtain. I strongly feel that over the years, far too much importance has been placed on how deep a subject is. If the subject is deep, it could be beneficial. This however, is not necessarily the case. Actually, with the latest hypnotic techniques like Ericksonian Hypnosis and state of the art "NLP" (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), depth is one of the least important aspects, which contribute to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment