Welcome to hypnosis57

Welcome to hypnosis57,
I highly appreciate that you have taken a little time of your own to view my blog. Do note that the articles & informations; are for the benefits of all, some of them I repost from other sites as they contains very useful informations. Do note all repost article is meant for knowledge sharing only, I do not own them. If you have any questions or doubts that you wanna clarify, please don't hesitate to drop me an email or simply comment on the particular post, I would be more than happy to help.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Mass Sharing Session, topic: 'Wonder's of the Minds'.









Goodness! Its been a overwhelming experiences to have conduct a mass sharing session with the National Service Training Institute, SCDF. Thank you to the organizer and all who made it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment