Welcome to hypnosis57

Welcome to hypnosis57,
I highly appreciate that you have taken a little time of your own to view my blog. Do note that the articles & informations; are for the benefits of all, some of them I repost from other sites as they contains very useful informations. Do note all repost article is meant for knowledge sharing only, I do not own them. If you have any questions or doubts that you wanna clarify, please don't hesitate to drop me an email or simply comment on the particular post, I would be more than happy to help.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

7th PATH SELF-HYPNOSIS ® Insight 3

All hypnosis is self- hypnosis. No one can be hypnotize unless there allow themselves to be hypnotize.

Hypnosis is a two way approach, im sure you have heard 'it takes two hands to clap'. In hypnosis it is always advisable for oneself to work together with a certified and licence therapist or hypnotist. This is because the role of the therapist/ hypnotist is to provide guidance. Of course and for sure you can practice with your own in self- hypnosis but if you do it without guidances, what happened if you get lost during the therapy or in a middle of a break down? I shall leave the answer to you.

Now, Hypnosis is a very safe approach, hypnosis is for anything and everything from pain management, weight management, stress management and so on it is all up to oneself whether or not they want help or most important allow themselves to be helped.

If there is any questions pertaining to issues, hypnosis or how hypnosis can help you, Don't hesitate to drop me an email. I will be very please to assist you!

No comments:

Post a Comment